Audience Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and detail orientated Digital Marketeer to join an established Music and Entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will report into the Head of Audience and be responsible for the label artist's audience development/digital marketing strategy.
Key features will include:
- Setting the audience growth and engagement strategy for your assigned roster to give each artist consistent momentum from online channels
- Pitching for editorial placement of your assigned roster to social partners including TikTok
- Working with creative influencer and partnerships to fuel growth of our singles & artist brands
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in digital marketing in entertainment, ideally within Music Industry
- Be passionate about music data and the digital landscape
- Knowledge of eCRM best practice and how to grow and develop email databases
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Audience Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.