Agency - £35K - Uxbridge!
Are you an experienced Audience Planner? Do you love working with data and finding innovative ways to attract new audiences? Do you want to work for a global and award-winning creative agency? If so, then this is the role for you!
Based in the heart of central London, this award-winning strategic and creative agency work with the biggest brands across the world, delivering powerful content and experiences for their clients' audiences. This role will support the audience strategy for one of their major clients across various markets, ensuring their campaigns reach their intended audiences.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintaining media lists, audience and market data, in close collaboration with Analysts and media agency partners
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with audience owners
- Identifying new audiences and partner publishing strategy recommendations (channels, timings, devices etc.) - including designing media behaviour surveys
- Selecting and managing media partners, ensuring they deliver against KPIs
- Working with internal teams to help turn creative concepts into briefs
- Evaluating campaigns and capturing learnings
What we'll need from you:
- Experience of using social and media analysis tools to make evidence-based recommendations on routes to audiences across multiple territories
- Comfortable dealing with large amounts of data
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, and in a fast-paced environment
If you're ready for your next great career move then apply directly with your profile or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.