Audience Services Manager - Music
Handle Recruitment is currently looking for a highly technical and strategic Audience Services Manager to join an established Music and Entertainment company.
You will be responsible for developing the audience engagement and growth tactics for the artists on the roster, using a variety marketing materials.
Based in Central London, this role will suit a pro-active digital marketeer with previous experience of working artist campaigns and creating tailored content for releases.
Key features will include:
- Creating bespoke support for artists and managers by gather insight across Universal artists and the industry.
- Managing the editorial plan for updates, confirming that all useful information reaches artists and management within a reasonable time frame.
- Having a comprehensive understanding of the digital space and strong technological knowledge (eCRM, web, streaming, social media, VOD)
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven success in implementing and creating digital marketing initiatives
- Have previous experience with creating bespoke training materials
- Have a strong awareness and understanding in the digital sales environment.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Audience Services Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.