Handle Recruitment is currently looking for a highly technical and strategic Audience Services Manager to join an established Music and Entertainment company. Using a variety of digital marketing materials, you will be responsible for developing audience engagement and growth strategies across an iconic artist roster.
Located in Central London, this varied Audience Services Manager position will suit a digital creative marketeer with previous experience meeting the demands of high-profile talent management teams in creating unique tailored content for release campaigns and priority projects.
Key features will include:
- Providing bespoke support for artists and managers by gather insights across the music industry
- Managing editorial plans for updates, confirming that all useful information reaches artists and management within a reasonable time frame.
- Utilising excellent technological knowledge (eCRM, web, streaming, social media, VOD) and comprehensive understanding of the digital space to realise artistic vision and the best possible experience for audiences
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven success in implementing and creating digital marketing initiatives
- Previous experience creating bespoke content materials
- A strong awareness and understanding of commercial and digital sales environment
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Audience Services Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.