AUDIO-VISUAL CONTENT MANAGER - Catalogue Label
Exciting opportunity for an Audio-Visual Content Manager to build the visual elements of an established music catalogue of an extremely reputable record label.
Based out of high spec offices in Central London, this role would suit a confident, tech savvy individual with a deep understanding of the role of visual media in the context of music consumption.
Key features will include:
- Work directly with artists to deliver bespoke Audio Visual content for artists across the catalogue.
- Analysing and responding to key market trends, in order to deliver the best possible Audio Visual content across a variety streaming platforms.
- Develop schedule to commercially release 3rd party Audio Visual performance content, on behalf of the artists and labels.
- Work with external video content creators (art-workers, producers, commissioners) on new content.
- Working closely with internal label partners and international contacts, interacting with artist management as well as technical experts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An in depth understanding of visual media and AV content creation.
- A broad knowledge of various channels where audio-visual material is consumed and how to format out-put effectively.
- Great communications skills.
- Knowledge of technical, operational and commercial aspects and mechanisms of digital content management and distribution.
The successful Digital Business Partner Account will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- 50% discount off a Premium Spotify subscription
- Free products
If your experience matches the requirements above, and you're interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.