We are looking for an up and coming digital marketeer to join a leading Exhibition & Events company in central London for a nine month contract.
You will be assisting with the creation and delivery of email marketing campaigns across a selection of industry leading events, using marketing automation tools to optimise engagement and conversion with would-be visitors and exhibitors. This role supports specific partnership objectives that run in collaboration with overarching goals of the individual events.
In order to achieve this your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with creation and execution delivery of automated email marketing campaigns for a selection of events, working alongside all other members of the automation team.
- Upholding standards in campaign quality.
- Testing and proactively suggesting ways in which we can optimise performance.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A pro-active and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to interact well with people from across the business and build strong relationships
- Experience in delivering email campaigns , ideally automation programmes
- Capability to work to tight deadlines
- Understanding of or ability to learn HTML
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.