We are looking for an experienced Automation Engineer for a world leading publishing company. This is a great opportunity to join a very well established global brand.
- Configuration management experience using Chef, Puppet and Ansible.
- Understanding of serverless architecture (AWS, Lambda, Azure Functions) - Projects to future proof.
- System implementation experience and system admin background would be a plus, so would be Linux experience.
- Scripting experience (Ruby, Python)
- Personality and good attitude are key. Must be a good communicator with attention to detail.
- The rest of the Automation Engineering team is based in the US, however, you would be working closely with the UK based SRE tech team.
- As the team is based in the US, the client is looking for someone autonomous who can take direction without consistently needing input along the way as the time difference would not allow it.
- The client's 1500 Servers are managed by the SRE tech team - Your role would be relieve them of the workload. They are in need of someone with programming and development knowledge as they are lacking it within their current team.
- You would need to be able to identify tasks that can be automated to save time.
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on email@example.com.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.