Automation QA - Broadcast / Media
Automation QA role available for an industry leading broadcast company. Ideal candidate will have experience in testing within the broadcasting industry.
- Strong automation experience - with solid back-end testing experience
- Understanding of test automation frameworks and tools (Cucumber & Selenium)
- Experience performing manual and automation testing on multiple platforms
- Push the boundaries on test automation - agile TDD/BDD environment
- Reporting into QA manager alongside contributing to best team practices
- Reviewing system requirements - debugging and defining corrective actions
- Defining appropriate testing strategies - utilising frameworks for both UIs and API's
QA Automation - Broadcast / Media
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Akua on 02075699926
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.