Automation QA - Mobile / Cucumber / Selenium - Broadcast / media
We currently have a Automation QA / Developer In Test role available for a global media / broadcast company. The ideal candidate will be an expert in defining and championing QA strategies.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as you lead the QA function pushing Agile and automation and CD best practises within the global brand delivering high quality software.
- Good understanding of test automation frameworks and tools, such as Cucumber and Selenium.
- Strong experience of Web based testing as well as ideally experienced App testing
- Understanding of major browsers and browser development tools.
- Ability to pair with developers to implement Acceptance Tests.
- Take the lead on testing of software delivered to a high quality ensuring that highest coverage is maintained.
- Agile TDD / BDD environment
- Push the boundaries on test automation, exploratory testing and best practice in the team.
- Collaborate with the team and other stakeholders to achieve successful delivery of high quality software products.
- Experience of pushing the boundaries on testing to raise quality and improve approach to testing.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
* Developer in test / Automation QA
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.