Automation QA / SDET - OTT / VOD - Python
We currently have an Agile Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET) role available for a global media / broadcast company working on a multi-platform OTT/ VOD application.
Responsible for delivering high quality test code using an agile, behavioural & test-driven development process (BDD & TDD). The right candidate will be passionate about code quality and test coverage
- Excellent knowledge of testing web and mobile apps.
- Behave, Cucumber etc.
- Some development experience(could personal projects)
- testing frameworks like Appium, Selenium etc.
- AWS, BrowserStack etc.
- Testing web services and APIs (REST, SOAP services) using XML, JSON.
- Testing large integrated systems
- build test frameworks from scratch
- Subversion or Git.
- Unix / Linux skills.
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, CircleCI etc.)
- OTT/Video streaming experience.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
Agile Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET) / Developer in Test
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.