AV Engineer / AV Support Engineer - Media - Support Engineer
We currently have an IT Support / AV Engineer role available for a global Media Company. This position plays a critical role supporting all AV equipment at their head office.
The right candidate will be responsible for support duties in relation to AV duties including desktop hardware, software and mobile device troubleshooting.
- High commitment to a customer focused service
- Flexible and multi-skilled approach
- full range of support duties in relation to AV
- Monitor Helpdesk system for inbound issues
- video conferencing setups, new employees joining and office reconfigurations
- Deal with remote problems
- Administer Windows user accounts in Active Directory
- Set up / support mobile devices
- Set up / support desktop telecommunications terminals (phones, voicemail services and inbound routing)
- Basic server administration (power cycle, troubleshooting connectivity issues)
- network connectivity (patch cables, switch and router infrastructure)
AV Engineer / AV Support Engineer / IT Support - Broadcast - Support Engineer
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.