Handle are currently working with one of the UK's leading international creative events brands, who are actively seeking and experienced Key Account Director. The role would involve being responsible for increasing revenue through building and manging regional and country accounts. The ideal candidate must be able to up sell as well as create strong positive working relationships with current and future clients.
- To increase revenue from each customer and drive stand space and no space sales including marketing services and sponsorship.
- To continually build on the knowledge of the client organisation and understanding of their market & strategy, both at HQ and local level, and maintaining high visibility & impact with the client.
- To ensure an excellent understanding of the client's needs for promoting the businesses in their country/association.
- Ensuring consistent quality of services with every client interaction and ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Developing people relationships at the client and ensuring the company is always front of mind
- Building competitive knowledge and sharing best practice across the account.
- Ensuing knowledge of the account is passed onto your team
- Building and driving revenue from a sales pipeline is essential.
- How to modify your style to suit different types of customers and individuals is essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of large scale events is.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.