Awards Manager & EA- Creative Agency
£30,000 - £40,000
This award winning digital agency are looking for a talented individual to manage their awards process. You will be managing the entire process from application, managing budgets, building relationships with key contacts, organising creative showcases. You will also be supporting the team and Chief Creative Officer with travel and logistics.
A good knowledge of major creative and digital shows is essential.
- Able to produce a project such as an awards case study video or an internal event, including handling simple budgets and assembling a team
- Can organise and produce an internal event, such a creative showcase
- Can lead a team to produce an event for external audiences such as Cannes or D&AD
- Can create simple sites and blogs
- Can design and create presentations and decks in keynote and ppt
- Knows how to use Image and sound libraries
- Practised at collecting images and video from Social Media platforms
- Can do simple video editing
- Loves creative work and creative people
- Likes keeping up to date with all the latest developments in digital and tech
- Always one step ahead of the game
- A natural problem solver, using initiative to get things done
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Happy to roll up sleeves and get a job done
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading and exciting organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.