I am actively seeking an experienced awards manager for an exciting awards manager role based in the heart of London Bridge.
My client are a recognised brand with an international presence. They encourage and promote internal progression and offer a fun and interesting work environment.
The awards manager will be responsible for the delivery and on-going development and growth of the client's portfolio. The awards manager will take the lead in developing strategy fo growth of entries for all events.
The duties of the awards manager include but are not limited to:
- Grow the number of entries and revenue to each awards show
- Working with the marketing team, create and manage initiatives to promote the Awards brands and both the winning campaigns and trend information from the entry process
- Do analysis reports for each event, including year on year analysis for repeat events
- Set strategic growth plans using research and past event analysis, ensuring repeat events grow year on year
- Write copy for promotional materials and website, highlighting and promoting the purpose of the Awards and re-enforcing the 'reasons to enter' arguments
- Develop, manage and deliver any new elements to existing awards events, or new awards events
- Recruit and manage judges, judging processes and judging day(s)
- Work with the digital/IT team to ensure the entry and judging site works to the optimum throughout the process
- International travel to events or key meetings as required
The ideal candidate:
- B2B experience, ideally with international experience
- Relevant experience within international media and marketing industry
- Ambitious, organised, self-motivated individual
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary and Benefits:
£33,000 - £36,000 + benefits
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.