An exciting opportunity and arisen for an experienced PR Awards Manager to work on one of the most prestigious events - The Festival of Creativity. The ideal applicant will be brand focused, innovative and enjoy working in a client facing, customer focused role. The role will require a dedicated individual who is willing to manage and nurture key customer accounts whilst providing support and guidance to all entrants throughout the year. Reporting to the Senior Awards Account Manager this will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry.
- Executing and supervising the processing of entries and their respective physical and digital components for Cannes Lions and all other Lions Festivals.
- Delivering high quality customer focused engagement service and supporting all engagement approaches, programmes and action plans when needed.
- Recruiting and managing temporary entry processors for Cannes Lions and other Lions festivals.
- Utilizing bespoke IT systems and relevant working inventories.
- Liaising with entrants and managing agency/ client correspondence.
- Researching latest industry trends, creative and technical advancements and competitors' activity.
- Manage jury discussion and awarding of prizes
- Administration for and supervision of juries for Cannes Lions and all other Lions Festivals; presentation of the entries to the jury and providing direct support to the appointed jury president and jurors.
- PR Executive / PR exposure is highly desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence and ability to communicate well.
- Experience with managing a small team is necessary but not essential.
- Previous experience in an event production environment before as well as updated knowledge of trends and developments within the creative industries.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent organisational, administrational and detailed IT skills.
- The ability to prioritize and multitask in a high pressured role.
- A strong team player who is prepared to help where needed.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.