AWS DevOps Engineer, Operations Engineer
We currently have a DevOps Engineer role available for a global Media company. We are looking for a DevOps engineer who have built, managed, and deployed extensively on Amazon Web Services infrastructure. This is a great opportunity to help architect some of the infrastructure for a global presence, while solving challenging technical problems.
*We would love to hear from anyone with AWS services and components
- Develop, modify, support and maintain AWS-based components
- Maximise utilization of AWS components. (AMazon Web Services)
- Create, maintain, and enhance the following: test, validation,
- Collaborate with other engineers (iOS, Android, Windows, Web, DB
- periodic reports on engineering activities
- Continuously work to improve product, process, and tools proficiency, for the purposes of company growth, user experience, and timely product deliver.
- Periodically meet with third party development and content partners, in order to maintain close collaborative relationships and resolve integration challenges.
- 3+ years of AWS experience.
- 5+ years of general DevOps/WS/DB/infrastructure experience.
- AWS: EC2, Beanstalk, ELB, Route53, S3, Cloudfront, SNS, SWF, SQS, RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, IAM, CloudFormation.
- SOA principles and practice.
- Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation, etc.
- Exposure to AWS auxiliary tools
- monitoring tools, intrusion detection mechanisms, and vulnerability assessment tools and practices.
Nice to haves:
- Mongo and NoSQL experience.
- Media or Broadcast experience.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.