Hosting Operations Analyst /Operations Support Engineer / AWS Engineer / Hosting Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer / Cloud Engineer
- Have you got experience supporting and developing web hosting platforms?
- Have you got working knowledge of Amazon Web Services?
Working within a global broadcasting company, this role will be operating within a team of support engineers. Reporting to a Lead Hosting and Operations Engineer.
This role is mostly focused on project work, you will also be involved in taking tickets for operational issues. On call work can usually be conducted remotely from a company supplied laptop.
This is initially a 12 month fixed term contract, although there is a strong likelihood of extension or permanent being offered at the end.
- £40,000 + £6,000 on-call
- On-call duty is remote
- Operations support
- Delivery of projects, working alongside project managers
- Manage day to day maintenance and development of physical and virtual hosting platforms
- Act a point of escalation for issues regarding security and performance of the development environment
- To liaise with third party internet service providers to ensure maximum performance
- Undergo training and development plans to further career within this large organisation
- IT Diploma or equivalent experience
- Knowledge / experience of amazon web services
- Operation system installation experience for Linux and VMware
- Experience deploying code via Jenkins / Chef / Gitlab
This is an exciting opportunity at an extremely well known company with global appeal. Please get in contact with Tobie on 0207 569 9982 for further details.
1st 2nd 3rd Line Support Engineer / AWS Engineer / Hosting Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer / Operations Engineer / Cloud Engineer
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.