AWS Lead DevOps Engineer, Operations Engineer
We currently have a Principal DevOps Engineer role available for a global Media company. We are looking for a lead DevOps Engineer who is comfortable taking on a technical leadership position. This is a critical role where hands-on technology leadership as well as suggesting Process and Application improvements is key. They is a great opportunity with flexibility to use modern frameworks.
- Provide technical/software development leadership and architectural guidance.
- hands-on participation in team coding, developing interfaces for web applications.
- Review developers' code, provide feedback, and develop team knowledge.
- Provide direction for other technical resources.
- Create project architecture and designs.
- Present designs and plans to executive management.
- Choose the best technology for specific efforts.
- Develop, modify, support and maintain AWS-based components for public facing infrastructure, application back-end, and admin and monitoring features.
- Maximise utilization of AWS components.
- general DevOps/WS/DB/infrastructure experience.
- Deep and broad software development experience.
- Technologically confident: not afraid to try new things.
- JS libraries such as jQuery and MooTools.
- developing responsive UI's and mobile/tablet-specific UI's.
- AWS: EC2, Beanstalk, ELB, Route53, S3, Cloudfront, SNS, SWF, SQS, RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, IAM, CloudFormation.
- SOA principles and practice.
- Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation, etc.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.