D365 System Administrator / AX System Administrator / Microsoft Dynamics Administrator - Retail
We currently have a AX System Engineer / Microsoft Dynamics Engineer role responsible for monitoring and maintaining as required the Microsoft Dynamics 365 AX infrastructure andapplication.
*working for a high profile retail brand. this role can be based in central london or Northampton.
- Component Installation and Configuration
- Code artifacts Deployment
- System monitoring & maintenance to ensure the health and performance of the D365 environments
- Batch management; configuration, monitoring; issue management
- Workflow management
- Security management
- Configuration Management
- D365 General System Administration - Production & Non-Production environments
- Application Issue Investigation and resolution
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups
- Posts software updates, drivers, knowledge bases,
- Fields incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues within servers, databases, and other related mission-critical systems
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
D365 System Administrator / AX System Administrator / Microsoft Dynamics Administrator - Retail / Microsoft Dynamics Engineer / D365 System Engineer
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.