B2B Customer Support Executive - Beauty / Luxury Skincare
Up to £25,000 plus bonus
Fantastic opportunity for a B2B Customer Support Executive with a passion for beauty and luxury brands to join a fast-growing, innovative Consumer Goods company that specialises in skincare.
Working as part of a multi-brand team, you will provide customer support across 4 brands (via email and phone calls). The key element of this role is looking after luxury partnerships with hotels, private member's clubs and gyms, as well as a number of small independent retailers. Additionally, you will closely interact with the internal supply chain team.
It's such a fantastic time to join this entrepreneurial, fast-paced business as they continue to grow throughout 2021. The position would suit someone with a strong B2B customer support background, who is highly organised and tech savvy.
The role is based at the London HQ, however, will be working from home during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Corresponding with B2B customers via email and over the phone
- Accurately processing orders within agreed SLAs
- Working closely with the supply chain team to report out of stocks as needed
- Providing delivery information to customers when needed
- Processing orders, forms, applications and requests for all brands
- Organising workflow to meet customer timeframes
Experience, skills and attitude:
- Experience in a similar B2B customer service / customer support role
- Zendesk (and ideally Oracle, or similar)
- Used to working in a fast-moving organisation
- Industry knowledge and experience in one or more of the following sectors: consumer goods; grocery, beauty or general merchandise retail; ecommerce
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks seamlessly and accurately
- A passion for beauty and wellness
If you have B2B customer support experience and a passion for beauty and wellness, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.