Customer Excellence Executive - Hotel and Luxury Partnerships
Handle are thrilled to be working with an amazing, innovative Consumer Goods company that specialises in skincare, to source and experienced B2B Customer Excellence Executive to work on the Hotel and Luxury partnerships side of the business.
We are looking for someone with a very high level of customer service experience, be able to take ownership and lead this this part of the business. This person will the first point of contact for the hotels and will manage the end to end process of ordering. Therefore experience in Hotel partnerships is ideal.
We're looking for someone who is able to help this company scale up by taking ownership of the salon/spa side of the business. You will be highly organised, technology savvy, with exceptional customer facing skills, and with a strong eye for detail!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the voice of the hub brands, spending your days on the front lines servicing our customers, corresponding with customers via email and call
- Ensuring the accurate processing of orders within agreed SLAs
- Working closely with the supply chain team to report out of stocks as needed
- Participating and contributing to relevant management meetings
- Providing delivery information to customers when needed
- Processing orders, forms, applications and requests for all brands
- Organising workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Directing requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of B2B customer service
- Able to manage multiple tasks seamlessly and accurately
- Can-do attitude, flexibility and creativity, ability to work under pressure to tight timeframes
- Used to working in a fast-moving organisation and self-starting
- A deep, continuously-demonstrated commitment to delivering and maintaining high standards in your own work and in the wider work our business does for its customers
- Industry knowledge and experience in one or more of the following sectors: consumer goods; grocery, beauty or general merchandise retail; ecommerce; digital marketing
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting customer excellence executive opportunity, please apply now! Email email@example.com with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.