I am currently working on an opportunity for a driven sales executive to work in the fast paced and rapidly evolving business of sport. My client are the leading supplier of information covering TV rights ownership, sponsorship opportunities, deal values and news about the business of sport.
As a business they offer ongoing coaching, fast developing information solutions and career development for high levels of performance.
You can really realise your earning potential in this new business focused role - the commission structure is uncapped!
It's an exciting time to be joining - the business has a track record of growth and is now developing rapidly to accelerate sales and deliver further success. Working within the existing sales team this new role will suit a self-starter who has the confidence to act as a pioneer - you will be required to reach out to prospective subscribers and convert them into new customers.
The ideal candidate:
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal, with experience of calling senior level executives, preferably in a conferences of events, or as a minimum in B2B
- Experience of working in a fast-paced sales environment with a proven track record to consistently achieve targets
- A quick learner with intellectual curiosity who is able to understand different markets and subject matter quickly
- An understanding why senior level executives attend events and able to convey this effectively to confirm bookings
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks and deadlines, as well as keep accurate records
- A team player who can work across matrix organisations
- Proven ability to generate leads and convert bookings
- Proven ability to build relationships at senior levels
- Proven track record in achieving targets
Salary & Benfits:
£25-£28K with a realistic OTE £45K
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.