Biddable Media (Paid Social + Search) Digital Co-Ordinator - Audience Acquisition £32,000
We're looking for an Audience Acquisition Executive for one of the leading full-service agencies who specialise within political and government issues, charities and communities who work hand in hand with prestigious clients such as the Home Office, various countries governments and the UN.
They are currently expanding their London office (other offices are based in Australia, Asia and Africa) due to an increase in work load and are looking for someone with a background in hands on Paid Search + Paid Social skills to help them achieve their big plans for 2017 and beyond.
You will be running the day to day optimisation of around 20 or so projects which will be in quite niche areas so any previous experience of working in such sectors would be a major plus.
- Strong understanding of PPC - Creating, running and reporting on full campaigns. Analyse and improve campaigns as well a report to senior levels.
- Hands on experience of paid social, both Twitter and Facebook.
- Confident analysing and optimising campaigns, preferable experience within Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics and Facebook Analytics.
- Willingness to develop further skills in SEO and UX.
- Confident dealing with clients and just as happy working independently as well as in a team.
- At least 2 - 3 years experience in relevant roles
If this sounds like a good fit then apply directly now, or send your CV to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.