Are you a PPC expert with proven experience setting up and managing Paid Search campaigns? Do you want to work for a world-class events and media company? If so, we are interested in hearing from you. We are looking for an experienced PPC Manager/Digital Marketing Manager to join a global media and events company, supporting the existing PPC Manager and overseeing the paid online advertising activity across their brand. We are interested in hearing from confident and energetic PPC/Digital Marketing Managers who want to join one of the market leaders in the events sector. If you're passionate about creating amazing Paid Search campaigns and want a chance to make a real impression, then this is the role for you.
What you'll be doing:
Strategy and planning:
- Producing strategies for select campaigns and creating detail campaign plans including timelines, channels, spend, targeting and goals
- Setting up Paid Biddable campaigns, segmenting groups and building targeting groups from scratch
- Managing budgets, optimise campaigns every week in order to achieve CPA/KPI targets
- Ensure tagging is consistent and advertising platforms are functioning correctly e.g. Google conversion tracking
- Working with the Web Managers to improve PPC/Web metrics
- Reporting weekly to marketing teams on key metrics and performance e.g. CPA and producing post-campaign reports
What we'll need from you:
- 3+ years' experience setting up and managing Paid Search campaigns across AdWords and Bing
- Experience setting up and managing Display and Video campaigns within AdWords/YouTube
- Google Partner qualifications (Search, Advanced Search) and Bing qualification
- Strong understanding of analytics platforms in particular Google Analytics
- Experience managing marketing budgets
If this sounds like you and you're ready for your next great career move, please apply with your CV to Joanna.email@example.com or call 020 7569 9938.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.