Bilingual Customer Service Specialist (Italian & English)
Handle are thrilled to be working with an amazing new type of marketplace to buy and sell hard-to-get, must-have items, to source a Bilingual Customer Service specialist who speaks Italian and English.
As a Bilingual Customer Service Specialist, you'll be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as they continue to expand their service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture and are hardworking and a keen team player, this could be the role for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Handling all Customer Service needs and support for European customers
- Take ownership of individual customer queries from start to finish, liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure positive outcomes for our customers
- Help manage the order fulfilment process
- Listen and respond to customer needs and concerns
- Research answers or solutions as needed
- Resolve customer queries and update system accounts accordingly
- Record details of customer conversations and actions taken
- Work to improve customer service by monitoring support communications
- Flexible and willing to support other areas across the business as they come up
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service/call centre experience
- Bilingual in English & Italian (both written and verbal)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills - a strong communicator who can explain complex information in simple ways
- Proven ability to handle various contact types including Chat, Email, Inbound and Outbound voice calls with our customers
- Possess situational awareness to identify and escalate matters that require urgent attention
This is an amazing opportunity for a Italian and English speaker to join a fast growing, inspiring company.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting customer service specialist opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.