A fantastic opportunity for a creative and tech savvy bilingual Editorial Coordinator to join the Content and Programming team at a leading Global Music and Entertainment company.
Fluent in English and either French, Spanish or German, the successful Editorial Coordinator will support with playlisting, programming and social media content activities across the UK and international territories.
A proven passion for music is a must!
Main duties include:
- Supporting senior members of the team with editorial, social media, video content creation and programming responsibilities
- Conceive and create playlists reflecting music trends, artist careers and calendar events for multiple territories
- Supporting the team with general administrative tasks (booking travel, meetings, note/ minute taking)
- Creating GIFs, promo images and videos
- Manage the local weekly chart newsletters
- Extremely knowledgeable about current music culture, trends and social media
- Have experience working with editorial/content management (ideally for an entertainment/tech brand, record label or music artist)
- YouTube Channel Management experience preferred
- Be fluent in English and either French, Spanish or German
- Have a positive attitude and a flexible approach to the work place
Perfect for a proactive music lover with relevant digital content experience to influence content creation for some of the biggest names in music and pop culture.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.