Handle are currently working with a major international TV business assisting them with their search for Billings Analysts, there are currently two vacant 12 month contract roles up for grabs.
Reporting into the Head of Billing your day to day duties would be:
- Translating contract language to the Billing system
- Business partnering with FP&A, Sales & Legal championing the AR department and being the point of contact for any queries
- Generating regular analysis and ad-hoc reports, this requires you to have a good level of Excel (Pivot tables, V-Lookups etc)
- Raising customer invoices,
- Managing 20-50 VIP accounts
- Monitoring of contractual compliance
- Ensuring SOX controls are applied
It is essential that all applicants have previously worked in a Billings focused role, ideally within an international business. A strong general knowledge of transactional accounting and an intermediate level of Excel are essential.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.