Handle are currently working with a fast growing technology business assisting them with their search for a temporary Billings Analyst.
The business, who have won numerous awards for employee satisfaction, would like someone to join their team of 5 for a period of up to 6 months to cover them during a busy period and also to assist with some process improvement projects.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager the duties of the Billings Analyst role will include:
- Manual billing- on a monthly/weekly/daily basis
- Query resolution- including credit/re-issuing invoices
- Chasing clients for billable figures and working with account managers to obtain these
- Work with credit control and account managers to help further develop billing processes
- Downloading billable figures from client portals
- ad-hoc administrative duties
The successful candidate will be an experienced Biller used to raising 200-400 invoices a month. Experience working on process improvement projects within a billings team will be a real benefit.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.