A top global entertainment company are looking for a Contracts Manager with experience in using a multi-layered contracts system that combines billings with legal contracts. Based in their London HQ, the successful Contract Manager will have strong analytical skills, as well as attention to details, staff management/team leader experience would be advantageous.
- Contract system support, business partnering and process/system improvement
- Contract management, data entry and first tier support for contract analysis
- Project analysis and management
- Managing the systems team, ensuring that contract entry, reporting and analysis is completed accurately and efficiently
- Advising and training the team on any complex agreement entries, billing and support queries
- Inputting key and complex contract information into the system and running workflow for key clients as required
- Providing drafting support to Affiliate Sales legal
- Providing regular and ad hoc reports to the business, both London and globally.
- Running data structure reports and undertaking quality check audits to ensure accuracy of data within the database is maintained
- Monitoring the Systems inbox and responding to queries within established timeframes
- Preparing, reviewing and maintaining system process documentation & user guides
- Supporting billing and answer queries from Central Finance
- Proactively flagging risks and opportunities to the VP Operational Finance, to drive corrective actions within the business
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, assigned by the VP Operational Finance
- Prior experience of working with and from legal contracts is essential.
- Paralegal qualifications and experience is desirable
- Previous experience of a multi layered contract management system is highly desirable
- Management experience desirable, supervisory experience essential.
- Attention to detail and willingness to resolve ambiguity
- Analytical and accuracy skills essential
- Proactive with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, planning and time management skills
- Proven ability to work to deadlines, prioritise, and perform as part of a team to meet team objectives
- Desktop skills - Good Knowledge of MS office Excel & Word essential
If you have the above experience and skill set and have worked within a similar role before, please apply for the position. Candidates with a finance (billings) or legal background that have used a multi layered contracts system before at the desired level will also be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.