The Billing Analyst is responsible for billing all geographically distributed customers in an accurate and timely manner. This involves proactively identifying any potential invoice issues and fixing them before the monthly Bill Runs, taking a leading role in completing billing month end tasks and be a global point of contact for billing queries & disputes.
- Complete monthly billing cycle and associated tasks including dispute handling and manual corrections.
- Complete regular and ad-hoc billing requests.
- Work as a 1st line contact to the customers and wider business for all queries across customer invoices, rating, usage & charging.
- Perform revenue assurance checks for global customer base to ensure invoices are generated accurately.
- Handle credit requests and feed issues back into revenue assurance reconciliations to prevent further revenue leakage and/or incorrect billing.
- Process payments for pre-pay customers and apply payments in billing system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ad-hoc day-to-day billing-related tasks.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience working in a High-Volume/Transaction Billing Operations department
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (v-lookup, pivot tables etc)
- Sound quantitative analysis, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Strong organisation skills & time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics - Great Plains and Salesforce (ideal)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.