Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Media and Entertainment company to recruit a Billings Assistant into their dynamic finance team. If you are a Client Account Biller looking to continue your career in the Media & Entertainment industry, I would be very keen to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include
- Processing fee and expense billings, ensuring all are approved by the relevant Account Handler and sent out on a timely basis in line with client contracts
- Analyse the Work in Progress (WIP)
- Provide monthly aged WIP reports with detailed commentary on action points for internal distribution
- Answering general queries for the team
- Revenue Recognition: ensuring all revenue is backed up by correct client documentation
- Maintaining the invoice tracker database
- Ad Hoc problem solving and administrative duties within finance and billing team
The ideal candidate should have prior experience as a Biller or within an Accounts Receivable function
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Willingness to learn a new system
- AAT, Degree level or equivalent
- Self-motivated and energetic member of the accounts team
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines by having a proactive and flexible approach to your work
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year of experience in a fast paced Finance environment. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.