BizTalk Developer / .Net Developer - London - TDD
We currently have a. BizTalk Developer / .Net Developer role available for a global Media Broadcast company. We are looking for a Developer to champion best practises in a collaborative and Agile environment.
*This is a greenfield project rebuilding an existing application, and are looking for someone strong on BizTalk / .Net / C# / TDD / Continuous Delivery (CD) environment working across a cross functional agile delivery team.
- Agile, Lean, TDD, SOLID, Continuous Integration
- Microsoft BizTalk Server, Windows Server, IIS and MS SQL
- BizTalk ESB Itineraries, Business Rules Engine, Business Activity Monitoring, XREF, Orchestrations and BizTalk Deployment Framework
- .NET Framework & C# as well as SQL, XML and XSLT.
- Analytical EAI and B2B architectural skills with middleware software experience
- Automated testing and continuous integration
- Jira and Confluence
- Broadcast industry
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
.Net Developer / BizTalk Developer - London - TDD
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.