Excellent freelance opportunity for an an experienced Booker/Interview producer to join this exciting broadcast centre - Working specificly on a newly created chat show which covers politics, film and sport.
Working closely with the executive producers and editors you'll be able to use your list of contacts to secure interviews with a diverse and rich talent pool but also be confident making new connections and convincing people to appear on air.
- You'll be responsible for researching, sourcing, pitching and delivering guest interviews covering wide topics from sport to politics - we only cover politics, film and sport!
- Book and manage guests, ensuring logistics are all arranged for live interviews.
- Maintain and establish a database of experts across political, economic and sport
- Have a clear understanding of how social media is used to cover news and influence it
- Pitch and lead story ideas for segments
- An excellent contacts book and experience of delivering guests
- A passion for politics, news and current affairs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior research skills across European terrioty
If you're looking to join a progressive "start up" feel broadcast centre then please get in touch for any further info!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.