Handle Recruitment is working with a UK record label who specialise in Dance music, to source a Booking Agent.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Agent to join a leading label who also deliver events and manage artists within this genre.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating and delivering artist bookings for the represented roster of artists
- Managing relationships with artists, artist managers, record labels, promoters, venues, and other relevant third parties
- Supporting the Head of Events in securing event and tour bookings, deliver brand and financial objectives for artists and agency, as well as B2B marketing and promotion campaigns
- Providing monthly artist statements and management accounts information ensure and ensure payments from 3rd parties are received on time.
- Delivering regular business updates to management teams and participate in annual business planning and budgeting for the agency
- Recognising and engage new talent representation opportunities to the agency
The ideal candidate will be or have:
- Substantial experience as a Booking Agent or within a comparable role
- A sound knowledge of the dance music scene with a passion and following of the Artists
- Experience within events coordination within live
- A highly organised and a proactive work ethic
- An ambitious nature and willingness to work demanding hours as well as providing support at events outside of typical working hours
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to charlotte.rualLovell@handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.