Are you seeking the next step in your career within a fantastic team and busy role? My client is a leading provider within the TV, Film industry. Working to support a senior member of the team, you will be a pivotal part of the company within a fast paced environment.
This position is a hands on administrative, client management position which would ideally be suited to someone with relevant exposure with a passion for providing the highest level of service.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Understanding the needs of the employer, quickly and efficiently ensuring the correct client is provided for the role, highlighting the suitability of the client
- Working across a broad range of client needs including campaigns, gaming industry, events and adverts
- Providing high level of service to clients ensuring all needs are met and opportunities are covered
- Co-ordinate client's schedules and logistics when booking confirmed
- Providing travel information is clear and concise
- Dealing with client queries or questions in a prompt and efficient manner
- Updating and maintaining internal systems ensuring all relevant client information is up to date and correct
- Negotiating client costs, liaising with the finance department when necessary
- Account management, dealing with clients by phone, email and occasionally face to face attending relevant events
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Friendly, outgoing and articulated with a 'can do' attitude
- Have a passion for TV, film and theatre
- Experience within diary management and Administration
- Efficient and adaptable
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point skills
In return this amazing client offers some fantastic benefits including an onsite personal trainer and great working hours 9.30am-6pm!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.