An established Practice Firm specialising in Audit, Accountancy, Tax and Business Advisory within the music, film and sports sectors in the UK. The firm focuses on providing a personal and efficient professional service.
As a boutique firm their clients are known to all the Partners and Staff and we are always ready to assist in helping our clients realise their objectives and ambitions.
The main duties of the job will include:
- Double Entry Accounting
- Posting Transactions To Trial Balance Stage Including Month End Reconciliations, VAT Preparation And PAYE.
- Maintain general, sales and purchase ledgers
- Assist with Tour Accounting
- Liaising with Clients when necessary
- Maintain cash book and produce bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Cash / other receipts analysis.
- Assisting with the preparation of Statutory and Management Accounts.
- Quarterly / annual VAT returns.
- Administrative tasks including raising sales invoices, making bank transfers and filing etc.
- P11d preparation
- Book keeping - full knowledge of Quick books essential.
- The applicant must be able to work effectively as part of a team and be confident communicating with colleagues and clients.
- Must be educated to a minimum of A Level or equivalent, be numerate with strong IT and analytical skills. (Proficient working knowledge of Excel)
- The ideal candidate will have 12 months experience in an accountancy practice.
- Prior music and entertainment industry knowledge would be a bonus, but is not essential.
- Fluent In Oral And Written English
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.