The main duties of the job will include:
- Reviewing and reporting on companies monthly accounts.
- Data entry into managed accounts, logging invoices and ensuring key information is included.
- Collating data, investigating and highlighting discrepancies.
- Using various software packages to produce financial statements and reports.
- Data gathering from different sources.
- Maintain general, sales and purchase ledgers
- Assist with Tour Accounting
- Liaising with Clients when necessary
- Maintain cash book and produce bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Cash / other receipts analysis.
- Assisting with the preparation of Statutory and Management Accounts.
- Quarterly / annual VAT returns.
- Administrative tasks including raising sales invoices, making bank transfers and filing etc.
- The applicant must be able to work effectively as part of a team and be confident communicating with colleagues and clients.
- Must have had experience working in a practice environment.
- Must be educated to a minimum of A Level or equivalent, be numerate with strong IT and analytical skills. (Proficient working knowledge of Excel)
- The ideal candidate is a bright, part-qualified accountant, with 12 - 18 months experience in an accountancy practice.
- Prior music and entertainment industry knowledge would be a bonus, but is not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.