An extremely fast growing start-up are now looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant for a 6month contract to commence asap.
They deal with some of the biggest names in the retail market and have grown over 200% in the last year alone.
They're an extremely entrepreneurial business with a vibrant culture and a strong ethos of generating new ideas.
Therefore finding new ways to improve processes and getting actively involved in business decisions are encouraged.
This role requires a self-starter, who can hit the ground running and work independently. You will be reporting into the Finance Manager producing accounts using Xero and helping to improve the in-house accounting function.
Main tasks include:
- Assisting with Monthly Management Accounts including commentary and analysis
- Processing all purchase ledger invoices and receipts
- Reconciling data from inventory
- Processing all transactions
- Responsible for the sales ledger and allocating invoices
- Reconciliation of cash control for stores
- Responsible for credit control and credit checking of new business
- Allocating stock movement to the correct journals
- Processing Vat Returns
- Produced in depth management reports
- Other ad-hoc work
- A retail/wholesale background preferred
- Use of XERO an advantage
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.