Handle Recruitment are looking for a Bookkeeper to join an Events Management company based in London. The ideal candidate should have previous experience working as an Bookkeeper and dealing with a back log.
Duties will include:
- General accounts management
- Accurate financial book keeping and records
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger
- Nominal ledger
- Trial balance
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliation
- Credit control
- VAT returns
- Assist with payroll where required
- Strategic monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc management reporting
- Account's software literate.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of account management including VAT, debt collection, bank reconciliations and quarterly/monthly management accounts reconciliations
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year's experience in a Bookkeeping role The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.