Bookkeeper/Accountant - Entertainment - Central London
My client, a growing Entertainment practice is looking for a new permanent hire within the Finance team. Looking after a very exciting portfolio of clients the Production Accountant will be responsible for the day to day bookkeeping and management accounting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business at an exciting time of growth and development.
Candidates with a background in Production, Entertainment or Music would be best suited to this position.
- Entering transactions into software
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Journal entry
- Digital filing management (including using DocuSign/Nitro pdf)
- Assisting with VAT return filing/ONS surveys
- Running payrolls and time cards with Sargent Disc/TPH
- Accounts Payable and Purchase Orders
- Making payment runs on banks
- Managing tasks on Monday.com and reporting to team
- Working dynamically across multiple projects, whilst tracking progress and providing quick, insightful status updates on request
- Working closely with a key accountant and clients, efficiently, collaboratively and courteously
- 1-2 years experience working within a Finance function
- A background in Production, Entertainment or Music is highly desirable
- Strong bookkeeping skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- A keen interest in Music, Tv and Film is a bonus!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.