Handle Recruitment are currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join an established Theatre Group based in North London. Working for one of the most successful companies within the Industry, this role provides a fantastic and very hands on accounting opportunity.
Working within a brilliant team environment, the duties will involve:
- Cash book and bank reconciliation
- Sales day book, sales ledger and debtors ledger
- Analysis of company credit card statements
- Purchase day book, purchase ledger control account and VAT workings
- Writing cheques
- Preparing transfer documents
- Setting up internet payments
- Liaising with the external accountants
Along with strong numerical skills, communication skills and a strong passion for the Entertainment Industry and the Theatre sector, applicants must have had exposure to Xero and be experienced in using Excel. Music, Live Events and Media Industry experience is absolutely essential!!! Apply now
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.