Handle Recruitment are proud to offer this unique opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a fast growing Entertainment business in Central London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients in the Entertainment industry
- Overseeing the flow of information for all Year End accounts and Month End reports projects including liaising with the Internal department heads
- Maintaining the internal project based system and document management systems for the bookkeeping team - including weekly monthly and quarterly bookkeeping projects
- Completing the quarterly VAT returns and monthly and quarterly payroll reporting
- Managing weekly payment runs for clients and managing the client bank accounts
If you feel comfortable with all of the above and have the interpersonal skills to go along with it, please apply now! Candidates that have experience with Sage Line 50 and/or QuickBooks will be look upon favourably
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.