An iconic independent record label and music business based in central London are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to come on board. The role will need someone who is comfortable preparing all accounts up to trial balance for a number of small business entities.
The company are looking for someone who is studying towards an accountancy qualification and will provide study support.
- Accounts data entry and analysis up to trial balance
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll administration
- Supplier and purchase processing
- Sales ledger invoicing and credit control
- Petty cash management and reconciliation
- Analysis and preparation of management reports, budgets and cashflow
- Ad hoc project and operational tasks
This is a great opportunity to gain practical accounting experience and knowledge within the music industry and to progress your career whilst studying.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.