Handle are extremely proud to be working alongside a leading music label to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to join their close knit team based in Central London. As Bookkeeper, you will be sitting among the fast paced finance division, you will be performing general bookkeeping duties as well as other ad hoc tasks as required.
This is a fabulous opportunity for an organised self-starter looking for their next challenge within a company with a vibrant, social culture and excellent employee benefits.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Overseeing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable including posting invoices, raising sales invoices, bank reconciliations
- Dealing with suppliers and making payments
- Assisting with credit control
- General day to day bookkeeping
- Preparation of forecast and budget
- Managing cash flow and supplier payments
- VAT preparation and submission
- Ad hoc duties as required
We are looking for a positive, proactive candidate who has at least 2-3 years' Bookkeeping experience and excellent communication skills! Good Excel skills are also highly desired along with strong attention to detail. Experience within music/ media industries is a bonus!! If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.