Handle Recruitment are currently seeking a bookkeeper to join an established Music Company based in North London. Working with some of the most successful labels and artists in the Industry, the role will include:
- Assisting with Management Accounts
- Assisting with Year End Accounts
- Label Accounting
- Tour Accounting
- Cash book and bank reconciliation
- Sales day book, sales ledger and debtors ledger
- Analysis of company credit card statements
- Purchase day book, purchase ledger control account and VAT workings
- Writing cheques
- Preparing transfer documents
- Setting up internet payments
- Liaising with the external accountants
Assisting managers with any ad-hoc projects that may arise. Along with strong numerical skills, communication skills and a strong passion for music, applicants must have had exposure to Sage Line 50 along with previous experience in a stand-alone function. Music or Media industry experience is absolutely essential!!!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.