Handle Recruitment has a unique opportunity to join the finance team of a Media tech business in their Central London office as a Bookkeeper/accounts assistant. You will need to be switched on, have a positive outlook, take great pride in your work, and a passion for Music will help! You should be pro-active and able to work within a small team reporting to the Finance Director.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing purchase invoices into the finance system
- Compliantly creating new Vendors
- Dealing with all incoming queries from suppliers and maintaining relationships
- Processing expenses and preparing payment runs
- Filing invoices, journals and credit notes
- Responsible for Petty cash
- Assisting with PO's and ad hoc tasks to support the finance team
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years experience in bookeeping
- Part-qualified accountant
- Music/media industry experience
- You must be immediately available
- Strong Excel and accountancy systems experience
If you are immediately available to start this ongoing temporary role and have proven experience with the above tasks, apply today with your most recent CV.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.