Handle are recruiting a Bookkeeper to work for a dynamic music management company based in Central London. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of management and statutory accounts and handling the clients financial and personal taxation affairs.
- Maintaining accounting records
- Oversight of the clients financial and personal affairs whilst managing their needs and expectations
- Managing the tour accounting, commission reports and withholding taxes
- Assisting with the preparation of annual accounts and management reports
- Preparing VAT returns for quarterly submission
- Building solid working relationships and providing an impeccable service to clients
- Part Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) or qualified by experience
- An excellent self-starter who works under their own initiative and part of a team
- Mindful of the importance of client confidentiality surrounding sensitive issues
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a fast paced environment adhering to external deadlines
- Previous experience working with creative clients, preferably in practice
- Previous experience using QuickBooks and Xero
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.