Handle Recruitment are currently seeking an bookkeeper to join an established Music and Entertainment Company based in West London. Working with some of the most successful artists in the Industry the role will include:
- Sales day book, sales ledger and debtors ledger
- Analysis of company credit card statements
- Purchase day book, purchase ledger control account and VAT workings
- Preparing transfer documents
- Setting up internet payments
- Liaising with the external accountants
- Assisting managers with any ad-hoc projects that may arise.
Along with strong numerical skills, communication skills and a strong passion for the Entertainment Industry, applicants must have had exposure to Sage Line 50 along with previous experience in the Media Industry. Media industry experience is absolutely essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.