Handle Recruitment are currently seeking a Swedish Speaking Bookkeeper to join an established Music and Entertainment Company based in London. Working with some of the most successful artists in the Industry the role will work closely with a large portfolio of Swedish Artists as well as other International Acts.
- Tour Accounting including budgeting and forecasting
- Sales day book, sales ledger and debtors ledger
- Analysis of company credit card statements
- Purchase day book, purchase ledger control account and VAT workings
- Preparing transfer documents
- Record Label accounting
- Setting up internet payments
- Liaising with the external accountants
- Assisting managers with any ad-hoc projects that may arise
The successful candidate must be fluent in Swedish. This is essential!!!!!
Along with strong numerical skills, communication skills and a strong passion for the Entertainment Industry, applicants must also have had exposure to Sage Line 50 along with previous experience in the Media Industry.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.