Handle are recruiting for a Part-Time Bookkeeper to work for a leading player in the Publishing Industry.
- Maintaining Cash Books
- Sales Invoicing and Debt collection
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Multi-Currency accounting
- General Accounting Assistance as required
- Annual HMRC reporting re Agency and Freelance payments in the year
- Quarterly review of artwork liabilities due to publishers
- Ad hoc reporting including using Excel Pivot Tables
The successful candidate must add value to a close-knit team, and demonstrate;
- AAT/ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified/qualified
- A minimum 4-years proven experience in accounting;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Outstanding communicator;
- Hands-on, energetic, proactive, self-starter who is able to work to tight deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail essential;
- Confident in working in an evolving business;
The successful candidate will have worked in an accounting function and have experience of working within ideally Media.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. (Sadly due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to respond directly to everyone, but we will try our very best!)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.